The International Humanistic Management Association is committed to helping promote humanistic values in business schools and beyond.
Our 2019/2020 Fellows requested support in learning how to teach values in the classroom.
This project includes video lessons from experienced educators on how they go about teaching values in the classroom and links to resources that are used by educators to help promote and teach ethics and values.
- The Awakening of Intelligence by J. Krishnamurti
- Applied Humanism: How to Create More Effective and Ethical Businesses by Jennifer Hancock
- Driven to Lead: Good, Bad, and Misguided Leadership by Paul Lawrence
- Walls To Bridges by Hans Kueng
- Giving Voice to Values: How to Speak Your Mind When You Know What’s Right by Mary C. Gentile
- Bad Leadership: What It Is, How It Happens, Why It Matters (Leadership for the Common Good) by Barbara Kellerman
- The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone–Especially Ourselves Paperback by Dr. Dan Ariely
- Blind Spots: Why We Fail to Do What’s Right and What to Do about It by Max H. Bazerman and Ann E. Tenbrunsel
4.3 out of 5 stars 66 ratings
You can find more books at our online store: http://humanisticmanagement.international/store/
- Bain’s 30 Elements of Value – https://www.bain.com/insights/elements-of-value-interactive/
- 10 Humanist Commitments – https://thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2019/features/living-humanist-values-the-ten-commitments
- Howard Schultz: How to Identify Your Company’s Culture, Values, and Guiding Principles — Clip #4 Video with Howard Schultz – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvS3rFp1Fg
- Video: Spanx founder talks about redefining failure – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZEPbyIA8XI