The International Humanistic Management Association offers fellowships to select individuals every year. The appointments run for one year from July through the following June, but may be renewed for an additional year.
The IHMA fellowship provides the following benefits:
- Recognition on the IHMA website
- Mentorship from established faculty
- Support for participation in research conferences
- Participation in selective Ph. D./Scholarly research gatherings (virtual)
- Possibility for scholarly visits and collaborations between established Humanistic Management Scholars.
- Participation in HM research lab facilitated between centers of humanistic management (incl. ESADE, Fordham, Duquesne)
- Access to data of our practice partners (Incl. Sistema B, Economy for Common Good)
- Access to venues for sharing thought leadership op-ed columns in business dailies within the IHMA Center Consortium (e.g., Managing for Society (a weekly business column in The Manila Times)
- Commitment to supporting the work of IHMA,
- Participating and facilitating community building events
- Engaging the scholarly publications supported by IHMA in their own work
- Inviting others to participate in IHMA activities