Begoña Sánchez Ramos, businesswoman and executive in large companies since 1987, Diploma and Certificate in Corporate Governance, IC-A, Instituto de Consejeros y Administradores, member of ECODA, Master’s in Economics and Business Management, I.E.S.E. University of Navarra, Degree in Pharmacy UCM and Degree in Optics and Optometry UCM.
Marketing Director at Continente (today Carrefour) and at Banesto (Central Services > 4,000 branches and all subsidiaries). Founded in 1992 of Alta Eficacia, a company in which she has designed and implemented strategic projects for large companies such as Mapfre, Sanitas, Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé, Canon, Repsol, etc. In 2010 he founded Across International Spain, in 2012 Across Colombia and in 2013 Across Chile.
Since 2012, she has been working on the issue of “Business and Human Rights” for clients such as the Telefónica Foundation and the United Nations Global Compact (Colombia Office). She actively participates in the Global Forums on Business and Human Rights at the UN continuously from 2014 to 2021. Since 2019 he has started working on his PhD Thesis at the San Pablo CEU University “on Business and Human Rights.
She is an active member of different professional associations:
– Member of the Spanish Association of CSR Executives (DIRSE) since 2014.
– Member of the European Ethics Network España (EBEN España), since 1996 (member of the board of directors for 12 years).
– Member of the Instituto de Consejeros y Administradores de España (IC-A) since 2008.
– Member of Acción Social Empresarial (ASE) since 1993.
– Member of Charter 100 since 1992, year of its foundation in Spain, and president of this organisation from 2000 to 2009.
Since the beginning of his career, he has been teaching, giving classes to businessmen for 7 years from 1988 to 1996 at CECO Centro de Estudios Comerciales (Ministry of Economy and Finance, ICEX and Chambers of Commerce). For 3 years, from 1996 to 1999, in the MBA of ICADE (University of Comillas), In May 2017, the School of Industrial Organization EOI, approved her as a teacher in: “Corporate Social Responsibility”, “Business Management and Organisation”, “Strategic Planning” and “Entrepreneurship and SME Business Creation”.